1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, including any updates or modifications to it. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this Site or the Service.
2. ELIGIBILITY The Service is intended for use by individuals and school organizations worldwide. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, or that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to use the Service. If you are accessing the Service on behalf of a school organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the organization to this Agreement.
3. LICENSE TO USE Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, SIGNING ONLINE LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Site and the Service solely for your personal or school organization's educational purposes.
4. USER CONTENT You are solely responsible for any content you submit or post to the Site, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and messages (collectively, "User Content"). You agree not to submit any User Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. SIGNING ONLINE LLC reserves the right to remove any User Content in its sole discretion.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS The Site and the Service, including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of SIGNING ONLINE LLC or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any of the Site or the Service without the prior written consent of SIGNING ONLINE LLC.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SIGNING ONLINE LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGNING ONLINE LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SIGNING ONLINE LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SIGNING ONLINE LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Service or your breach of this Agreement.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Michigan, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You waive any right to a jury trial in any such action or proceeding.